With BetterHelp online therapy reviews, you can see that mental health care can be just a few clicks away. BetterHelp reviews let you know that it is a revolutionary online platform that connects users with licensed mental health professionals and a great alternative to traditional in person therapy. Whether you’re experiencing anxiety, want help with anger management, or to improve your relationship, BetterHelp can help.
Thoughtful Questions And Reviews About Therapy Through BetterHelp
As thousands of positive reviews and testimonials show, connecting with a therapist through BetterHelp online therapy can provide you with professional, compassionate, productive care and support through an affordable and effective format.
What Should I Know About BetterHelp Reviews, And Is BetterHelp Helpful?
- BetterHelp has the largest network of online therapists and prioritizes matching users with therapists who are a good fit for the individual.
The sign up process applies a rigorous matching system matching you with a therapist best for you. Through BetterHelp, you can match your specific needs, goals, and preferences with a therapist. (The option to change therapists is also available.) BetterHelp online therapy reviews show that clients appreciate the convenience, flexibility, professionalism, and effectiveness of therapy through BetterHelp. Whether you need help with anger management, you’re going through a break up, or want to overcome anxiety, there’s a BetterHelp therapist for you.
- Both in person therapy in general and through BetterHelp can be excellent ways to develop and strengthen healthy thoughts, feelings, behaviors, coping skills, and relationships.
According to the American Psychiatric Association, most people who engage in therapy experience positive changes with relationships, communication skills, anger management, personal issues, and mental health concerns. Whether group therapy, online therapy, or in person therapy, it can help eliminate or control troubling symptoms so that people can function in more positive ways.
For those seeking therapy, it can also enhance well-being and can help with healing. Relationships can be strengthened through therapy, relationship concerns can be managed, and healthy communication and interpersonal skills can be enhanced.
Reviews of BetterHelp by actual users show that connecting with a therapist online can be an extremely helpful step in developing healthy thoughts, feelings, behaviors, coping skills, anger management skills, and relationships.
- BetterHelp users' experiences, reviews, and research results show positive outcomes.
BetterHelp, the largest therapy network worldwide, has received positive reviews in research studies from those seeking therapy. Additionally, many users have found working with therapists through BetterHelp to be an effective, helpful, productive, affordable, and positive experience.
Compared To Other Types Of Therapy, Is BetterHelp Overpriced or the Cost Reasonable?
- An important goal of BetterHelp is to provide affordable therapy.
In person therapy sessions can be expensive, and not everyone has the financial aid to afford it and group therapy is often free at many public health institutions, but many individuals may prefer to receive private, individual treatment. BetterHelp online therapy can ease worries about affording mental healthcare, especially for those in need of financial aid. During the sign up process, BetterHelp is fee-based and offers mental healthcare options at a fraction of the cost of most traditional in person therapy options. The exact cost is based on licensed professional therapist’s availability, location, and preferences for therapy. While therapy can cost up to hundreds of dollars per session in some places, BetterHelp offers much more affordable options for those in need of financial aid. Weekly rates are typically between $60 and $90, but BetterHelp online therapy does offer financial aid to those in need and sometimes runs discounts. Reach out to BetterHelp today to discuss financial aid options.
Does BetterHelp Have Real Therapists, And How Can I Be Sure I'm Working With A Licensed Professional?
- BetterHelp online therapy is a platform for users to connect with licensed mental health professionals.
All therapists on the BetterHelp therapy platform are licensed professional counselors. All mental health professionals who connect with clients through BetterHelp online therapy are a licensed clinical social workers, licensed marriage and family therapists, licensed mental health counselor, licensed professional counselor, or licensed psychologist.
- BetterHelp online therapy uses a careful procedure to verify that mental healthcare providers who use the platform to connect with clients are up to date on their licensing and are in good standing.
Licensed professional counselors and therapists who want to work with clients through BetterHelp therapy go through a thorough process of providing documentation of identity and licensure. BetterHelp cross-checks their licensing and identity through the state licensing board that issued the license.
- Licensed therapists who are part of the BetterHelp platform must complete a rigorous application process.
All licensed professional counselors and therapists who works with BetterHelp online therapy has completed a case study exam as part of their onboarding process. The exams are evaluated and graded by licensed clinicians in the mental healthcare field. Applicants are also evaluated in a video interview. The standards for therapists to partner with BetterHelp online therapy are very high. Only about 20% of the professionals who apply to be a part of BetterHelp are accepted to work with clients on the platform.
- Licensing information is provided so that users can easily find it.
BetterHelp online therapy shows full licensing information for each mental healthcare provider who works on the platform, whether they are clinical social workers, family therapists, or licensed professional counselors.The licensing information is readily available for users to see.
BetterHelp Reviews: How Long Are BetterHelp Sessions?
- BetterHelp live video session or call sessions are typically scheduled in blocks.
Depending on an individual therapist and an individual client's needs, live video sessions or call sessions of talk therapy can be 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or sometimes one-hour-long blocks. Therapy is individualized, so you and your therapist can determine the right session length to meet your needs. Most individuals prefer the live video sessions that are most similar to in person therapy sessions.
- The BetterHelp messaging feature is available 24/7.
In addition, to live video sessions, clients are welcome to use the messaging feature in your private chat therapy room on BetterHelp to communicate with their therapist anytime they are seeking therapy. The therapist usually lets the client know their typical timeframe for replying to messages within the private therapy room (within 24 hours, for instance). While live video sessions need to be booked in advance, in app messaging feature in the therapy room can be used anytime and anywhere you need support.
- BetterHelp takes privacy seriously.
Users' information is not sold to third parties or advertising platforms. BetterHelp puts careful procedures in place to safeguard the privacy of its clients.
Is BetterHelp Free? Is It Affordable?
- BetterHelp is an affordable, fee-based, professional option for therapy.
BetterHelp offers affordable options for online therapy that can be a fraction of the cost of traditional in person therapy sessions which is important for those who need financial aid and may not be able to afford in person therapy or their insurance plan doesn’t provide financial aid for it.
Online therapy through BetterHelp is fee-based. It typically costs about $60–$90 a week and is billed monthly. Fees are based on your location, preferences, and therapist’s availability. Your individualized plan can be an affordable, convenient way to find effective help through online therapy.
Additionally, BetterHelp does offer financial aid to those in need and discounts from time to time. Financial aid may be an important factor as to whether people seek mental health support or not. Please feel free to contact us to inquire about the financial aid options at BetterHelp.
How Do I Find A Therapist Who's Right For Me On BetterHelp?
A good relationship with a therapist can help clients get the most from therapy and improve their mental health. BetterHelp helps each user search for a therapist who is right for them. During the sign up process, you’ll be asked a series of questions that will help the platform determine what therapist is right for you.
- BetterHelp has tools to help you explore the kind of therapy you'd like to try. The sign up process has a great matching system to help connect you with a therapist who can be a good fit for you, your goals, and your preferences.
- In testimonials about their BetterHelp experiences, many users have spoken of how helpful their therapists are and how comfortable they've made them feel.
- On BetterHelp, there is always the option to choose a different therapist if you find that you and your therapist you were matched with during the sign up process aren't making the connection or achieving the progress you're working towards.
A therapist who is right for you may be one who:
- Have experience with the issues you would like to address in therapy, such as anger management
- It helps you feel validated
- Communicates well with you
- Is your ally in the treatment
- Earn your trust
- Works with you to set goals
- Challenges you in healthy, respectful ways
- Offers a range of helpful tools and ideas
- Checks in with you about your progress
- It doesn't rush you
- Provides the proper medication management
- Wants the best outcome for you
What Reviews Say About The Benefits Of BetterHelp
People who have real experience with BetterHelp have enthusiastically endorsed its effectiveness, as well as its convenience:
- BetterHelp is "a fantastic way of connecting with a counselor on my time."
- “BetterHelp is fantastic…We were able to get the perfect counseling in 24 hours."
- "The website is user-friendly, and we get very quick responses."
- "I have a much better mindset and am at a better point in my life!"
- "I feel validated, heard, and important in our sessions."
- "I go away from our sessions feeling better."
- "I feel much more positive about the future after only a couple of sessions. I feel like our sessions are productive, and we're making progress all the time."
Feeling Better With BetterHelp
If you or a loved one is living with a mental health concern, want to grow in areas of your life, improve your anger management, or improve your mental health, please reach out for help. Many mental health resources are available, including online therapy. Online therapy can be a positive option to help you develop healthy thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, navigate relationships, improve anger management, strengthen communication, feel better, and learn healthy coping skills. BetterHelp online therapy may be a great tool for you and the sign up process is simple.
Through BetterHelp online therapy, you can work with a licensed mental health professional from the privacy of your home or wherever you feel comfortable. BetterHelp is a global leader in online mental health services. A look at the reviews of BetterHelp online therapy shows how people can benefit from the effectiveness of online therapy through the platform. With BetterHelp online therapy, you can find trustworthy, private therapy to help you live your best life. Take the first step today and talk to one of the many BetterHelp therapists who can help.
Therapy is a personal experience, and not everyone will go into it seeking the same things. But, keeping BetterHelp reviews in mind can ensure that you will get the most out of online therapy, regardless of what your specific goals are.
If you’re still wondering if online therapy is right for you, and how much therapy costs, please contact us at BetterHelp to speak to one of our BetterHelp therapists. The platform specializes in online therapy to help address all types of mental health concerns. If you’re interested in individual therapy, please reach out to email@example.com.
Other Commonly Asked Questions
Are BetterHelp doctors real?
Does BetterHelp prescribe medication?
How long are BetterHelp sessions?
Is BetterHelp really free?
How do I quit BetterHelp?
How many times a week can you use BetterHelp?
For more information about us as a company, please find us on:
If you need a crisis hotline or want to learn more about therapy, please see below:
- RAINN(Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) - 1-800-656-4673
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline- 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline- 1-800-799-7233
- NAMI Helpline(National Alliance on Mental Illness) - 1-800-950-6264
For more information on mental health, please see:
- SAMHSA(Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration) SAMHSA Facebook, SAMHSA Twitter
- Mental Health America, MHA Twitter, MHA Facebook, MHA Instagram, MHA Pinterest
- WebMD, WebMD Facebook, WebMD Twitter, WebMD Pinterest
- NIMH(National Institute of Mental Health), NIMH Facebook, NIMH Twitter,NIMH YouTube
- APA(American Psychiatric Association), APA Twitter, APA Facebook, APA LinkedIN, APA Instagram