Mental Health Writing Contest – Ends May 31st, 2017
About The Scholarship/Giveaway:
BetterHelp.com is focused on both providing online counseling services, but we're also passionate about educating people about subjects related to mental health.
With that being said, BetterHelp is looking for talented and motivated students that would be interested in becoming paid contributors to the /advice section of the BetterHelp.com website. In an effort to find the best talent out there, we're offering a $1,000 and $500 scholarship for two of the best entries we received.
- Brief online announcement to students ANYWHERE on the public school website with a link back to BetterHelp as a sponsor; specifically linking to the URL: https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/.
- No entry fee required.
- Original content.
- Up to 1,000 words about anything related to a mental health topic or psychology. (all content remains the property of each student, unless they would like it published on the BetterHelp /advice section listed above)
- Only one entry per student.
- Entries close at 11:59pm (PST) on May 31, 2017.
- 1st place = $1,000
- 2nd place = $500
- Additional selections = Content that is submitted that BetterHelp would be interested in publishing on their /advice section will be paid for if the student is interested in the content being published online; as well as possible on-going paid contributions.
How To Enter:
- Students must send their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.