Hi! My name is Gina Spahi and I’m a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the states of Florida and Washington. I graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2015 with a Master’s in Counselor Education. I have three years of experience providing short-term mental health counseling. If you are interested in beginning counseling and would like to further explore your personal values, goals, and would like to feel more empowered rather than consumed by the difficulties you are facing, I would be happy to be your guide and walk the journey with you! The path to wellness requires curiosity, motivation, and commitment. When you decide to begin counseling, I will support you in becoming more in tune with your personal strengths and resources.
The majority of my experience includes counseling adults with concerns such as stress, anxiety, self-esteem, career issues and life transitions. My theoretical approach includes evidenced-based therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution-focused therapy, and mindfulness techniques.
I respect and admire your courage for reaching out for support and look forward to working with you!
- My clients will need to be legal residents of Florida or Washington, and located physically in Florida or Washington at the time of live sessions and when counseling occurs.
- My office hours for scheduled (live) sessions are Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from (1:00pm – 4:00pm (EST) / 10:00am – 1:00pm (PST).
- You will be asked for the following information as part of my Informed Consent before beginning counseling with me: (Name, address, phone, emergency contacts, photo identification)
- Any reviews through this profile page have not been solicited by me.
- If you are in a crisis or any other person may be in danger, please do not use this site. Please use the resources listed at the following website instead: https://www.betterhelp.com/gethelpnow/
- Stress, Anxiety
- Self esteem
- Career difficulties
- Coping with life changes
I also have experience in LGBT, Relationship issues, Family conflicts, Trauma and abuse, Grief, Anger management, Bipolar disorder, Depression, Compassion fatigue, ADHD
LMHC #MH 16722 (Expires: 2021-03-31)
LMHC #LH 60793944 (Expires: 2019-09-30)