BetterHelp may be right for your members if they are looking to improve the quality of their life. Whenever there is anything that interferes with their happiness or prevents them from achieving their goals, we may be able to help. We also have counselors who are specialized in specific issues, such as stress, anxiety, relationships, parenting, depression, addictions, eating, sleeping, trauma, anger, family conflicts, LGBT matters, grief, religion, self esteem and more.
BetterHelp is not
the right solution for them if any of the following is true:
- They have thoughts of hurting themself or others
- They are a minor or are under the care of a legal guardian
- They are in an urgent crisis or an emergency situation
- They have been diagnosed with a severe mental illness, or have been advised to be in psychological supervision or psychiatric care
- They were required to undergo therapy or counseling either by a court order or by any other authority
- They do not have a device that can connect to the Internet or do not have a reliable Internet connection.