I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in Georgia with 8 years of professional work experience in behavioral health. I have experience in helping clients with stress and anxiety, depression, grief and loss, career difficulties, self-esteem, boundaries, attachment, and goal obtainment. I tailor our sessions and treatment plan to meet your unique and specific needs.
My specialties are:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
• Exercise Therapy and Motivation (we actually workout together on a treadmill, walking outside, or Peloton virtually) during session. When scheduling please let me know this is for exercise therapy. Exercise is a powerful tool for increasing emotional and physical wellbeing and is an effective evidence-based treatment for many mental health conditions.
• Art Therapy (we actually draw, doodle, paint, and/or craft together virtually) during our session. When scheduling please let me know this is for art therapy. Art therapy is used to improve cognitive and sensorimotor functions, foster self-esteem and self-awareness, cultivate emotional resilience, promote insight, enhance social skills, reduce and resolve conflicts and distress, and advance societal and ecological change.
• Infertility Grief and Loss
• Career Transition and Change
I believe in treating everyone with respect, sensitivity, and compassion. It takes courage to seek out a more fulfilling and happier life and to take the first steps towards a chan0ge. I am here to support & empower you in that journey.
- Stress, Anxiety
- Career difficulties
Abandonment , Attachment Issues , Cancer , Caregiver Issues and Stress , Codependency , Commitment Issues , Communication Problems , Control Issues , Dependent Personality , Divorce and Separation , Emptiness , Family of Origin Issues , Fertility Issues , Forgiveness , Guilt and Shame , Isolation/Loneliness , Life Purpose , Mood Disorders , Post-traumatic Stress , Self-Love , Sexual Assault and Abuse , Women's Issues , Workplace Issues , Young Adult Issues Read more...
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Solution-Focused Therapy
LPC #LPC008085 (Expires: 2022-09-30)
These quotes represent just a few of the many positive reviews that we have received for Constance Haralson. We don’t pay anyone to provide their review and they are all made voluntarily. Some people's experience receiving therapy with BetterHelp might be different.
We’ve only had 2 sessions, but I just feel safe and comfortable when I know she’s there to help me. That’s really all I’m looking for. Some guidance and a friendly smile.