A Selection Of The Best Motivation Memes And How To Create Your Own
Updated May 17, 2019
Reviewer Whitney White, MS. CMHC, NCC., LPC
Staying motivated is a stumbling block towards achieving a goal, or sometimes simply getting through the day. It is possible to alter your mood and feel more motivated by changing what you focus on, and for this, motivation memes can work very well.
Here is a selection of the best motivational memes. Download and print or use as a screensaver - as long as you put your meme where you can see it every day.
How To Create Your Motivation Memes
Depending on what your needs are, meme making is possible for any person. If you need to know more about creating memes for social media etc., learn the ins and outs here. If you need memes for your use, and specifically need to know how to make your motivation memes, read on.
Unless you are a graphic designer and have software with which to make meme magic, you may need to turn to other aids. Some memes can be generated online, such as with ImgFlip'sMeme Generator, Quickmeme, or Canva's meme generator. These sites create memes quickly and easily, and they often have databases with royalty-free photos that you can use, or you can upload your images.
If you need to work offline, downloading an app onto your device of choice may be the best route to go. Search google play store for android and PC use, or search iTunes for iOS devices' selection of meme-generating apps. All have instructions that are pretty easy to follow, and some allow for choosing different fonts, font colors and other effects. Many are free, with in-app sales for enhanced features.
Here is a list of good motivation quotes with which you can make your memes.
Quotes With Which To Make Great Motivational Memes
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. - George Edward Woodberry
- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. - Maya Angelou
- It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. - George Burns
- Our entire life - consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are. - Jean Anouilh
- The 'good life' begins when you stop wanting a better one. - Nkosiphambili E. Molapis
- I will come again and conquer you because as a mountain you can't grow, but as a human, I can. - Sir Edmund Hillary (First man to lead a team up Mt. Everest.)
- I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight. - Credo of the Navy SEALs
- The last of human freedoms-the ability to choose one's attitude in a given set of circumstances. - Viktor E. Frankl
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Will Durant
- The soul is stronger than its surroundings. - William James
- The secret to life is meaningless unless you discover it yourself. - W. Somerset Maugham
- It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. - John Wooden
- Build bridges, not walls. - Anon
- He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. - Helen Keller
- Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. - Amelia Earhart
- I am always doing what I can't do yet to learn how to do it. - Vincent Van Gogh
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - Winnie the Pooh
- You are not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours. - F Perl
When Your Motivation Is Low
If you feel that no meme or anything else can lift your mood and that you find it increasingly difficult to stay motivated, it may be time to ask for help. Our professional, trained therapists and counselors at betterhelp are qualified to help you through and with any challenging life situation.