A Selection Of The Best Motivation Memes And How To Create Your Own
Updated February 25, 2020
Medically Reviewed By: Whitney White, MS. CMHC, NCC., LPC
It's hard to stay motivated and get through the day. We all struggle with self-doubt at times. It's a part of being human; however, there are things you can do to help yourself feel better and keep going. You can alter your mood by changing your focus. That's where motivation memes come into the picture. How can motivational memes help you?
In this article, we'll take a look at some of the best motivational memes. You can download them, save them on your smartphone or tablet or print them out. As you put your meme where you can see it every day, that's what matters and can make it the most effective for motivating you to keep going,
How to Create Your Motivation Memes
It's easy to create a meme yourself. There are many apps or websites that you can use for this purpose. If you want to learn about creating memes check out some tips here. Let's take a look at the power of memes and how they can help us feel better.
Unless you're a graphic designer and have software with which to make meme magic, you may need to turn to other sources. Some memes can be generated online, such as with ImgFlip's Meme Generator, Quickmeme, or Canva's meme generator. These sites create memes quickly and easily. They have databases with royalty-free photos that you can use, or you can upload your images.
If you need to work offline, you can download an app onto your device of choice. Search the Google Play store for android and PC users, or Apple users, search iTunes for iOS devices' selection of meme-generating apps. These apps have instructions that are easy to follow. They have a variety of fonts to choose from and many images to use.
You may be wondering, what quotes can I use to motivate me? Here is a list of good motivation quotes you can make your memes.
Quotes with which to Make Great Motivational Memes
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. - David Brinkley
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. - George Edward Woodberry
- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. - Maya Angelou
- It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate. - George Burns
- Our entire life - consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are. - Jean Anouilh
- The 'good life' begins when you stop wanting a better one. - Nkosiphambili E. Molapis
- I will come again and conquer you because as a mountain you can't grow, but as a human, I can. - Sir Edmund Hillary (First man to lead a team up Mt. Everest.)
- I will never quit. I persevere and thrive on adversity. My Nation expects me to be physically and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight. - Credo of the Navy SEALs
- The last of human freedoms-the ability to choose one's attitude in a given set of circumstances. - Viktor E. Frankl
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Will Durant
- The soul is stronger than its surroundings. - William James
- The secret to life is meaningless unless you discover it yourself. - W. Somerset Maugham
- It's the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen. - John Wooden
- Build bridges, not walls. - Anon
- He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. - Helen Keller
- Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. - Amelia Earhart
- I am always doing what I can't do yet to learn how to do it. - Vincent Van Gogh
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. - Winnie the Pooh
- You are not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours. - F Perl
When Your Motivation Is Low
Motivational memes are helpful; however they're not a substitute for a therapist. If you're struggling with depression, anxiety, or any other mental health issues, the trained online counselors at BetterHelp want to support you with these issues. These online therapists are qualified to help you through challenging life situations and mental health issues.
Next ArticleChristian Motivation During The Tough Times
Learn MoreWhat Is Online Therapy? About Online Counseling
Abuse ADHD Adolescence Alzheimer's Ambition Anger Anxiety Attachment Attraction Behavior Bipolar Body Dysmorphic Disorder Body Language Bullying Careers Chat Childhood Counseling Current Events Dating Defense Mechanisms Dementia Depression Domestic Violence Eating Disorders Family Friendship General Grief Guilt Happiness How To Huntington's Disease Impulse Control Disorder Inclusive Mental Health Intimacy Loneliness Love Marriage Medication Memory Menopause MidLife Crisis Mindfulness Monogamy Morality Motivation Neuroticism Optimism Panic Attacks Paranoia Parenting Personality Personality Disorders Persuasion Pessimism Pheromones Phobias Pornography Procrastination Psychiatry Psychologists Psychopathy Psychosis Psychotherapy PTSD Punishment Rejection Relationships and Relations Resilience Schizophrenia Self Esteem Sleep Sociopathy Stage Fright Stereotypes Stress Success Stories Synesthesia Teamwork Teenagers Temperament Tests Therapy Time Management Trauma Visualization Willpower Wisdom Worry
Christian Motivation During The Tough Times Basketball Motivation: Using Motivation Techniques From Sports And Life Crafting a Great Lettre de Motivation Military Motivation: Special Challenges And Techniques Motivation Funny To Get You Through The Day Common Causes Of Lack Of Motivation And How To Overcome Them